Progressive I3 Solutions
Inspirational – Informative – Intensity
Fitness for Life
Keys to Success
- Eating smart will not only make you smart, it’s the smart thing to do. You will be at a much lower risk of needing to rely on doctors and medicines to maintain your health.
- Everyone needs positive reinforcement when they do something well. After hard workouts or long weeks, there is a huge temptation to reward yourself with food. Cheat meals are ok ever so often, but don’t fall into habit. Try rewarding yourself with fun activities.
- Diet is just as important, if not more, then exercise. Don’t waste your time and sweat in the gym by not fueling your body with good food. It only makes sense.
- View food as a way to fuel your body so that you can feel good, look good, and live your life to the fullest.
- Your body doesn’t have the ability to turn garbage into a high quality product. All of your cells, muscles, skin, bones, etc. are built by the food that you supply. Choose wisely.
- You only get one body. Show yourself some respect.
“Balancing your lifestyle with fitness and nutrition is the formula for longevity and happiness.”
Diet and Exercise