Progressive I-3 Solutions Top Ten (10) valuable Attorney services:
- Locating People – It may be a witness or an heir. Perhaps it’s a former employee who can shed light on corporate misconduct. Or maybe you need to locate a witness in possession of the valuable evidence. Whether you would like to interview, service or investigate someone, an investigator can help you identify and locate the individual.
- Locating Assets – We are skilled at locating assets such as real estate, valuable property (artwork, antiques, collectibles, etc.), and vehicles (motor vehicles, aircraft, vessels, etc.). We can also help attorneys identify the location of both domestic and offshore bank accounts (though the details of these assets may not necessarily be disclosed by banking institutions without court order or permission from the account holder.
- Leverage for Negotiations – We gather key sources and intelligence for you during litigation, mergers and acquisitions, internal investigations, or any other adversarial situation that can make the difference to obtain a favorable settlement.
- Enforce Judgments – A judgment is only useful if you are able to enforce it. Our investigators can help attorneys to identify locations of people, the current assets and any efforts to hide or misrepresent them through transfers to family members, friends or other parties.
- Intelligence Gathering – Our investigators can help you to know who is actually sitting on the other side of the table during litigation or a potential business deal. You can gain immeasurable negotiating power by identifying who is actually behind a faceless corporation or tying together undisclosed connections.
- Opposition Strategy – Through an investigation, you can learn your opponent’s history and patterns of behavior so as to best predict how they will react under pressure. This will help you to be successful in litigation strategy during cross examination, or at the negotiation table.
- Prep For Cross Examination – During preparation for a deposition or courtroom testimony, an investigator’s report detailing your witnesses’ weaknesses, background, and behavioral tendencies may be one of your most valuable tools. This can also be useful in identifying information against your client, so you can be prepared for what may come up during the course of the litigation.
- Collect and Review Electronic Evidence – Whether it is an adversarial matter or an internal investigation, investigators may be used to efficiently recover electronic files – including those that a subject believes he or she has successfully deleted. Our investigators are frequently used to identify and analyze a subject’s emails, documents, or other files.
- Trademark and Intellectual Property Monitoring – Investigators can be used to successfully police a company’s products throughout the world. Counterfeiting and improper diversion of products onto the gray market are just two of the most common areas where an investigator can provide intelligence and assistance.
- Reconstruction – A historical reconstruction may be helpful in a number of different areas. Perhaps you need to review the history of a family to locate heirs. It could be a corporate history or a chain of title issue in a real estate matter. Whatever the issue, an investigator can help to identify and piece together long lost documents, facts and witnesses.